TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1063372149

Subject: [TMG] Printing Word reports - formatting reference numbers
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 09:09:09 EDT

I have no trouble printing TMG's own reports. But have had difficulties with
printing Word 2000 documents.
I have a problem with reference numbers to footnotes.
Some names on my Journal report are followed by a note reference which is
repeated 3 times thus 3,3,3,. This is possibly where the same source citation
(census) gives the father, mother and birth date and place of birth of a child.
How do I prevent this repetition of the footnote reference number?
How does one format the font in the report from TMG to get the footnote
reference numbers to come out in superscript?
Evelyn Wilcock

This thread: