TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1063386429

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] tab in birth sentence
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:07:09 -0500

Cheryl,
I haven't been following, have you tried [:CR:][:TAB:] in the birth
sentence too? Does that not work for you? It seems to for me. Maybe I
am overlooking what you are seeing as a problem. <G>

Teresa Ghee Elliott
For examples of TMG sentences <http://www.tmgsentences.home-page.org>;
Interested in Rutherford County, TN cemeteries?
<http://www.rutherfordcemeteries.home-page.org>;