TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1063396699

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] CENSUS filter
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 14:58:21 -0500

It appears to be the NAME tags that are throwing off the filter. I
deleted the last line, and got 43 people. Closer to what I was
expecting. Is this a known bug, or can someone test it for me. Thanks.

Teresa Ghee Elliott
For examples of TMG sentences <http://www.tmgsentences.home-page.org>;
Interested in Rutherford County, TN cemeteries?
<http://www.rutherfordcemeteries.home-page.org>;