TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1063401330

From: bob gillis <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Help
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 17:20:36 -0400

Bruce Evans wrote:

> How do you print the chart you describe?>

You can't. TMG doesn't support it.

> When I ask for a journal report, I
> get a narrative one. It states that X and Y had a child Z but there's no
> chart.>

A Journal Report is just a narrative. It does not produce a chart.

> The descendents box chart shows a line the same as the married one.

I don't disagree that the TMG chart shows the parents of a child the
same way whether or not they are married. If people want to
differentiate then the way I showed could be one way to do it.

What I was trying to say in my first reply is that TMG does not require
a "family" for relationships as PAF and some other programs do.

bob gillis

This thread: