TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1063433745

From: "Chuck Wolfram" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] CD - Ver 5.09
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 02:15:45 -0400

Garry F Bell <> wrote:

>Is there any way one can exclude CDs from printing? I have an instance
>where there is an event with three distinct sources to which I want to add,
>to each, a short comment. If I use the Memo (which is easy enough to
>exclude from printing) I cannot (at a glance) determine which comment
>relates to which source, and if I put the comment as a Citation Detail I
>find that they have to be printed. Note that I still want the actual source
>to print.

In the Report Defination (both v. 4 & 5) there is an option under Sources to "supress citation details CD". Check that and the cds shouldn't print.

Also, there should be no problem with the Memo. It's like any other Memo and can be divided into nine sections. Unless otherwise provided only M1 will print; you can include M2 to M9 in the source definition template. Or not. It could be for your own use and private notes. There are also sensitivity brackets, and the [HID:][:HID] codes.

Chuck Wolfram