TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1063486384

Subject: Re: [TMG] List of Repositories Report
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 16:53:04 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/2003 1:04:55 PM Pacific Standard Time,

> Can anyone get the List of Repositories Report to sort. Neither Sort by
> Name nor Sort by ID# has any effect for me.

My List of Repositories is already in ID# order, so I don't know if it is
sorting the Report by ID or not. However, Sort by Name is definitely NOT working.

I just checked my Fake dataset, entering repositories, and then rearranging
them so they were not in order of entry. Then I again ran the List of
Repository Report, and neither the ID sort nor the Name sort works at all. It's
definitely a bug. Has it been reported to WG yet?

Fran Anderson
Olympia, Washington, USA

This thread: