TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1063511572

From: "Jim Slade" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] v5.x External Utilities (redux)
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 22:53:11 -0500

I am somewhat confused by the line to suggested put in the APP.INI
"Utilities2=Ancestry Genealogy Library,e:\TMGW\Ancestry\unlock.exe"

Does the path refer to location of the TMGv4 CD #2 or to the directory where
TMGv5 is located?

TMGv5 has no Ancestry folder and unless you still have TMGv4 installed on
the computer you do not have a path TMGW\Ancestry. However, there is a file
"unlock.exe" on the CD, but it is not in a folder called Ancestry, so I am
totally confused.

When using TMGv5, could you explain exactly what path should be entered to
run this CD?