TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1063567270

From: "Jane Sarles" <>
Subject: [TMG] Everything greyed out
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 15:21:22 -0400

Having just got my new TMG video, I have been watching, then practicing what
I THIINK I have learned. In practicing navigating among data sets, I
managed to get on a particular data set (or project; I am not clear about
the hierarchy of the two terms yet). For unreason unbeknownst to me,
everything is greyed out except for "printer setup" on the file menu. Even
the "x" close box in the upper right-hand corner is grey. I can't close the
project (or the data set, whichever it is) nor can I open another.

I'm sure a kind person can easily help me get out of this mess I have, once
again, managed to get my self into, please.

Jane Sarles

This thread: