TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1063583941

From: "Cheryl Chasin" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Everything greyed out
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 19:59:01 -0400

Don't panic. In the several years I've been using TMG, I've never actually
trashed a dataset even when my computer locked up and I had to use
CTRL-ALT-DEL or turn the power off. Occasionally I've had to use one of the
maintenance routines, but the most data I've ever lost due to weird behavior
by TMG is one tag for one person. Of course, you still need backups because
even if TMG behaves, your computer probably won't.

Speaking of maintenance routines, whatever happened to the Repair utility
that you could run external to TMG itself?

Cheryl