TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1063640536

From: Gordon Banks <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] YOU MAY HAVE A VIRUS FROM ME - URGENT
Date: 15 Sep 2003 08:42:16 -0700

You have been hornswoggled! This is a well known hoax, which you have
been tricked into propagating onto this list. Virus warnings are banned
from this list, for good reason. You have just deleted one of your
legitimate Windows files. See:

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file.hoax.html