TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1063696582

From: "Tony & Geri Colson" <>
Subject: [TMG] Particular Exhibit fails to appear in report/box chart in TMG v4 & v5
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:21:54 +1000

Why would one particular person's primary exhibit fail to appear in a box chart or other type report when the primary exhibits of the other people in the group of forebears & descendants do appear as expected. The box chart provides space for the exhibit but it fails to appear. This problem occurrs for this particular person in both TMG v4d & TMG v5.09. I have checked the "Person View" and the exhibit does appear correctly and the links to the external exhibit appear correct. All my exhibits are external.

This thread: