TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1063814137

Subject: Re: [TMG] Help w/Sentence (v5.09)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:55:37 EDT

In a message dated 9/16/2003 11:40:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,
writes:
<<Elizabeth,
Don't know what Bob is going to do here, but I just went ahead and
created the roles. Once you get the first sentence done, you can do a
lot of copying and pasting to get the others done. Once it is set up,
it does open a lot more possibilities for report ideas. I know that
isn't what you wanted to hear.

Teresa Ghee Elliott>>

Teresa,

One of the feature of v5 that I really like is that when creating a new role
if I click on a role that has a similar sentence and that is the sentence I
get for the new role (instead of the principle sentence). It eliminates alot of
copying and pasting, especially for long sentences.

Patt Ricketts

This thread: