TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1063843238

From: Bruce Dancy <>
Subject: FW: [TMG] Fed up
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:00:49 -0700

Well Dennis you at least got an answer from Dorothy. I ordered a tape
from TMG in June and am still trying to get Dorothy to get back to me
from her checking with the mail room. I guess I shouldn't be surprised
because it took 8 months the last time I ordered from them. I will not
be ordering again though.

A different Bruce