TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1063854972

From: "Bruce Evans" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Freezing and possible conflict.
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 23:16:19 -0400

By any chance, do you have Project Explorer open when this happens. I just found out one of my custom layouts that opens with a Program Explorer window open slows the opening to almost five minutes on a 1.4 gig Pentium 4. The other layouts are almost instantaneous.

Bruce

Bruce Evans, M.D.
Family Physician and Technical Writer

"You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.

"