TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1063912453

From: "Andrew Hough" <>
Subject: [TMG] Is this by design?
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 20:14:13 +0100

A "List of Tasks" report prints out the Primary Name, not the name
selected in the Task. A brief example, if I may...

My GGG granny was born Eliza Corbett and married a Bate. I have a Death
tag for her and have selected the name Eliza Bate. If I now raise a task
against that tag, the name that is printed in the written report is
Eliza Corbett, not the name of Eliza Bate.

Somewhat confusing I find. If this is be design, anyone know why? If
not, could the List of Tasks print the selected name rather than the
primary name.

Regards

Andrew

This thread: