TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1064007878

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: [TMG] Descendant indented chart
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 16:44:38 -0500

Getting ready for our big family reunion and I am trying to get
something interesting printed to share. My 2nd great grandfather had 13
children, so I am running an IN for each of them using census, BMDB and
EST (estate information) tags, and my tabular language (see website if
you don't know what this is). I am including on the front page a list
of descendants so that each person will know which of the children would
be their ancestor. Is there a way to get the title to automatically
include the spouse of the person? What I would like is Descendants of
Billy Bob Gee and Sarah Ann Unknown. As usual I have less than 36 hours
and a LOT of living to do between now and when I leave, so I am trying
to shorten the steps I have to take to get this done as much as
possible. <G>

Teresa Ghee Elliott

For Rutherford County TN Cemeteries
www.Rutherfordcemeteries.home-page.org