TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1064015238

Subject: Re: [TMG] Simple Report - Indiv buried at specific cemetery
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 19:47:18 EDT

First select 'burial group'; in the Subfield select 'Place Detail' (assuming
Detail is the place where you entered the cemetery info in tmg). This will
give you a list of operators which does include 'begins with'. And then enter
the name of the cemetery.

Virginia

Geoff wrote:
1. I have selected 'List of People' report
2. Selected 'Burial Group'
3. I am then required to make a selection in 'Subfield' (which is
not mentioned below) and have tried various selections.
4. The 'Operator' box is activated but does not allow 'Begins
with..' but rather is limited to 'less than, equals, less than etc.
5. I have then enter the name of the known cemetery / town.

This thread: