TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1064261265

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: [TMG] File format to send via email
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:07:45 -0500

We had a very productive family reunion yesterday, and I got lots of new
information, and lots of emails to send that information once it is
updated. My question is this: What is the best file format to use to
send this to my family? I want to send an Indented Descendant Chart and
an Individual Narrative. I have Word 2000 and Adobe (6, I think).

I don't normally use PDF, but since anyone can download the reader, I
was thinking that would be the way to go. However, I did a little
editing of the file post TMG, and I don't have the Adobe editor, just
the reader. Is there a way to take my Word file and transfer it to PDF
file so I could send it to my cousins that way.

On an OT note: We had the largest crowd we have ever had, 5 new
babies, and as far as I have been able to tell only lost 3 family
members (my dad included) in the last year. One whole branch came for
the first time this year. So not much new to add, thankfully. <G>

Teresa Ghee Elliott

For Rutherford County TN Cemeteries
www.Rutherfordcemeteries.home-page.org

For TMG sentences