TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1064288451

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] File format to send via email
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:40:51 -0500

Because I had to totally rebuild my computer last week, and SS is one of
those programs that hasn't yet gotten rebuilt for one. Secondly, I am
sending the document to a "feeder cousin" (read-one who has a computer)
and they are going to print it and send it to the others (read-do not
have computers) in their branch (read-lives nearby <G>).

Teresa Ghee Elliott
For Rutherford County TN Cemeteries
www.Rutherfordcemeteries.home-page.org
For TMG sentences