TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1064291138

From: Robert Engle <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] default place style
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 23:25:47 -0500

> I've used the dataset manager to make a new place style the default for a
> particular dataset. So why, when I add a new person, does the place
> style
> default to U.S. Standard Place? Is there a way to force the use of my
> default place style when adding new people?
>
> Cheryl

Yep, ran across this about a month ago. Someone found the answer for me.
In the Setup to Add Person if you select the Birth tag you can then select
a style button on the right side of the screen. For some reason it doesn't
default to the dataset default, but you can change it by tag which is
really nice.
Rob

This thread: