TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1064433510

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] New Computer Question
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:58:30 -0500

George,
Yes, you can just download it and begin using it. But it is not the
completed 5.0 that we are all waiting for. There are reports still
missing. But just download it and use your serial number and you are in
business. Congrats on the new computer.

Teresa Ghee Elliott
For Rutherford County TN Cemeteries
www.Rutherfordcemeteries.home-page.org