TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1064851449

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] TMG v5.09 Gray Outs -revisited
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:04:09 -0500

Karen,
One thing I find with my machine is that if it gets hot, it will really
slow down. You may be seeing the grey outs when it get hot. When I do
an operation in TMG several times repeatedly, my fan will always cut on.
When I first got this machine, I could crash TMG just by going into
Preference and selecting OK and then doing it again twice more. I
didn't have to make any changes. I sent it back to the factory and they
changed the BIOS (hope I spelt that right since it is what my hubby does
for a living <G>) so that the fan cuts on at a lower number and we added
an external fan to pull air out of the machine. I can tell a big
difference in how TMG runs when I forget to turn on the fan.
Mine is a laptop, and those babies can get really hot really fast.

Teresa Ghee Elliott
For Rutherford County TN Cemeteries
www.Rutherfordcemeteries.home-page.org
For TMG sentences