TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1064942920

From: Dorothy Turner <>
Subject: [TMG] Re: Trouble Report
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:28:40 -0400

Hello Paul,

I called on Friday and was told be someone that you were not available at
this time and was told to call right back to leave you a message which I
did. I called again today around 1 PM and did the same.

Please send me an email as to what time would be convenient to call again
during our hours of 9 am - 5 pm (eastern time).

Glad to be of service, Dorothy Turner, Tech Support