TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-01 > 1072987592

From: Richard Webb <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Documenting Negative Results
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 15:06:32 -0500

Thanks Theresa and Elizabeth for the feedback. I am heading toward using
the Research log to keep track of census and other items to be
checked. Where I have come up short for Census searches I will be using a
new tag, Census - not found. The sentence structure is very simple, ie.,
[P] was not found in the census of<[M1]>. || <M2>. Where [M1] is for the
census details and [M2] is for other thoughts or suggestions.

Does this seem reasonable or am I missing something or by doing it this way
I will complicate my life horribly.

Dick