TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-01 > 1073437237

From: Lorna McIntosh <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] List with ages
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 14:00:45 +1300

Hi Bill, the idea intrigued me.
One possibility I could think of was using something like Teresa's Tabular
language and selecting only Census tags and the Tabular language on an
Individual narrative (IN), then using something like the transposition
feature of Excel to get it across the page might work.

I only checked this out as far as the ability to select individual tags and
a specific language for the output on the IN, the rest is theoretical,
especially as I don't have alternate languages installed, at least not until
the cd finally arrives and I reinstall.

(It hasn't arrived here in NZ yet!)

Lorna McIntosh
Waikanae, NZ