TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-01 > 1074110380

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Will sentence
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:01:17 -0600

Marge,

What I do is create a role called Will-Wit and then your sentence can be:

[P] left a will <[D]> <[L]><, witnessed by [R:Will-Wit]>. <[M]>

Or you might prefer
[P] wrote a will <[D]> <[L]><, witnessed by [R:Will-Wit]>. <[M]>

I am not sure where you are changing this sentence, but I would make sure I
did it in the MASTER TAG TYPE LIST, and not in the tag itself. That way the
change will be made globally.

You might want to look at my site for examples of sentences with roles and
that might help you a little to understand. Just remember that the role you
create has to be exactly like it is in the sentence to work.

Teresa Ghee Elliott
Any information I give that you can't find in your version of TMG 5.1 is
probably due to customization on my part.
For Rutherford County TN Cemeteries www.Rutherfordcemeteries.home-page.org
For TMG sentences
<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/TMG.html>;