TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-01 > 1074119312

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: Re: [TMG] Wills or Lack of.
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:30:12 -0600

Or have only children. <G> I never understood fighting about it either,
but then I haven't been left out either. <G>

Teresa Ghee Elliott
Any information I give that you can't find in your version of TMG 5.1 is
probably due to customization on my part.
For Rutherford County TN Cemeteries www.Rutherfordcemeteries.home-page.org
For TMG sentences
<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/TMG.html>;