TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-01 > 1074234005

From: Dennis Lee Bieber <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Project deletion "open"
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 22:20:05 -0800

On or about 06:52 01/15/04 a carrier pigeon from William M Roberts delivered:
>Dick
>
>I forwarded your comment to the developer.
May not be much they can do -- that looks like the standard
Window's OS supplied file-requester. There may not be any way to change the
graphics without duplicating the functionality of the entire requester (and
then it may no longer follow "themes" in later OS releases). The only
option I seem to recall for that requester is "single" or "multiple" file
mode -- for those applications that can open multiple files at one time.