TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-01 > 1074320958

From: Larry Mccurdy <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] SE Mich User Group
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:29:26 -0800 (PST)

Pam,

We tried to start one several months ago and it didn't
go. Everybody was busy and our lives went into a
completer turmoil and didn't get anymore done with it.
We did find out that we could get a room at the State
of Michigan Library in Lansing, if anyone is
interested??? BTW still waiting for THE CD an Book!

Larry & Kathy McCurdy in frigid East Lansing