TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-01 > 1074378945

From: "Ruth Cattles Cottrell" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] TMG Gray-outs unexplained
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 16:35:45 -0600

I see it anywhere from 10 minutes to 2 hours after I start updating. I'm
cleaning up a database brought over from PAF, so I am generally creating
sources and converting notes to tags and citations, occassionally entering a
new individual. I don't think it is related to memory. I run FreeMem and
the indicator shows plenty of memory. I get out by going to Help and
checking for an update, exiting the program and coming back in.

I just wonder, are there people who NEVER see this behavior OR does it
happen to all of us? Anyone out there who hasn't seen this?? What are you
running?

Ruth