TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-03 > 1078792592

From: "Jo Ellen Dalton" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Pittsburgh
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:36:32 -0500

Karla & Jill,
I thought about responding to Karla's email as I now live south of
Pittsburgh in Washington. I would love to join a TMG users group, I'm
just not sure I would want to drive to the Carnegie Library. One of the
lessons I learned as a child was to not drive in downtown Pittsburgh
unless I absolutely had to ... because my father ALWAYS got lost every
time we went there! <g> (And needless to say, he wouldn't ask for
directions!) <vbg>

I guess what I'm saying is that I would be a potential member for a Pgh
users group depending on the meeting location and time.

Jo Ellen (Kuhn) Dalton
Researching Aston, Church, Harris & Kuhn surnames (primarily in WV)

This thread: