TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-03 > 1079033624

From: "Sutton, Scot G." <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Date Modifiers
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:33:49 -0500

I wholeheartedly agree (as I do every time this subject comes up on this list). I still cannot believe that, as many times and by as many users as this has been requested, these date constructs cannot be implemented in TMG. As I have stated before, TMG should support all standard GEDCOM date constructs. Maybe we need an email campaign or a petition to convince WG that we are serious about having this implemented in TMG.

Scot Sutton