TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-03 > 1079125569

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] OT - Why Do Genealogy
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:09:06 -0600

And then there are those of us, who know our father, and he WAS the milkman.
At least he was at one time. By the time I was born he was a printer. <G>

Teresa Ghee Elliott
Any information I give that you can't find in your version of TMG 5.1 is
probably due to customization on my part.
For Rutherford County TN Cemeteries
For TMG sentences