TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-03 > 1079874203

From: Terry Reigel <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] keystroke macros in version 5.0
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 08:03:23 -0500

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 02:13:43 -0800, Steve Warling wrote:
> TMG version 4 allowed you to create your own keystroke
> macros using Shift F10. Did Wholly Genes take this
> feature away in version 5? I hope not.
>
>From TMG5 Help, which I found by searching for "macros" -

To create a text macro:

1. Select Tools > Text Macros from the menu.
The Text Macros window will appear.
2. Enter the macro text in the field next to the desired key. Use
<Tab> to move from field to field or click in the desired field. The
<Tab> key should not be used within the macro itself. Use a semi-colon
(;) to represent a tab in the macro.
3. Click on the [OK] button to save all of your entries. (Or <Tab> to
[OK] and press <Enter>.)

Wholly Genes, Inc.

Terry Reigel

This thread: