TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1080851765

From: "Jim Byram" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] LatLong Field for [REPOSITORY ADDRESS] or [REPOSITORY INFO] Sourc e Elements
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 15:36:05 -0500

Kevin,

> But then that leads to the other question, from what I know both the
> [REPOSITORY ADDRESS] and [REPOSITORY INFO] Source Elements display / print
/
> use the same information. And since they (currently in my dataset) use
the
> U.S. Standard Place style I would have expected them to print that field,
> why not?

The place style only applied to the field labels on the Repository
Definition screen. The templates do not use the place style.

> Then what is the difference between the [REPOSITORY ADDRESS] and
[REPOSITORY
> INFO] Source Elements?

They are both synonyms for the Repository Info source element group. You can
use either [REPOSITORY ADDRESS] or [REPOSITORY INFO] in a template but not
both at the same time.

Jim

This thread: