TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1080851927

From: "mbkitts" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] OT - Photo Paper
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 12:38:49 -0800

I like, for my Epson Stylus C80 printer:

Wausau Bright White, 96 Brightness, smooth finish, 65 lb.
#92101 (8 1/2 x 11)
Acid Free, for Laser or Inkjet

Available at a local specialty paper store (Portland OR) by
the ream or by the sheet.
Cost of my last 250 sheets was $11.

Hunt out a store of this type and buy one or two pages of
various papers and
try them out until you find one that is best for your