TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1080874135

From: "Laurie Jones Williams" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Carriage Returns
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 21:48:55 -0500

Thanks everyone for your input on this situation. I have read many useful
suggestions. Now I need to decide which best suits my needs. I just have
one more (at this moment anyway <g>):

In the example below, you are using the CR tag as a paragraph heading?
Wouldn't this also have the period? Ex:

EDUCATION.
Laurie was educated in the local public school system. She graduated in
June of nnnn with an honors diploma. She attended Xxx College from nnnn to
nnnn. After transferring to Yyy University in nnnn, she graduated with a
Bachelor of Science degree in Zzzzz in May of nnnn.

Laurie (not necessarily the subject of the paragraph above)