TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1080943981

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] RE: custom "City Directory" tag vs. standard "Residence" tag. Pros and cons??
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 16:16:43 -0600

Robert,
I agree with Terry on this. I have tons of tags that I use just for data
collection. Some print occasionally, some never print.
My To Do List tags are a great example. I create a group of them for an
ancestor based on what microfilm rolls he MIGHT have been on. As I work
through the rolls of microfilm, I keep notes on what I found on the rolls.
This is for my own research goals, and I only print it if I want a printed
research to do list. (since I have a laptop, I don't print it often.)
These tags can be very useful, if you think ahead on how you want to present
the data later on.

Teresa Ghee Elliott
Any information I give that you can't find in your version of TMG 5.1 is
probably due to customization on my part.
For Rutherford County TN Cemeteries www.Rutherfordcemeteries.home-page.org
For TMG sentences
<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/TMG.html>;