TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1081030901

From: Diana Powell <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Filter Help needed
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 14:24:45 -0800

Virginia, thanks. Your suggestion does give me a List of People which
is what I "said" I wanted in my message - only problem is that what I
said I wanted wasn't really what I wanted (my usual brain disconnect).
Let me try again:

I want a List of Events type columnar report where I can assign the
output such that one column lists the tag name, one lists the date, one
the state, one the county and one the memo. But I want this LOE to only
include a subset of people where the value of a Holding flag = Y.

Maybe using a flag isn't the right way to approach it. What I really
want is a LOE report for all descendants of person X in my database.

Can I do that?

Diana

Virginia replied:

> I think this would work: