TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1081036102

Subject: Re: [TMG] Filter Help needed
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 18:48:55 EST

Diana wrote:
I want a List of Events type columnar report where I can assign the
output such that one column lists the tag name, one lists the date, one
the state, one the county and one the memo. But I want this LOE to only
include a subset of people where the value of a Holding flag = Y.
Maybe this would work:

List of Events, filter:
(Prin 1... Holding flag = Y OR
Prin 2... Holding flag = Y ) AND
Tag Type Label Begins with CENS END

I sometimes had a problem in the filter with a custom flag not displaying the
last (Value) field. I found I could go to a standard flag and then back to
the custom flag to open that last field. I also had a problem with Tag Type
Label 'Equals', so used 'Begins with' or 'Contains'. Then enter the columns
that you want.

Virginia Blakelock

This thread: