TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1081040077

From: Diana Powell <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Filter Help needed
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 16:54:37 -0800

Wendell and Virginia, thank you - that was exactly what I was looking
for. I had forgotten that the series of little dots after Principle 1
and Principle 2 on the first LOE filter field indicated additional
"sub-level" choices. It might be nice if that was a little more obvious
for those of us with fading short term memories.

Diana

Wendell H. Wilcox wrote:
> Diana
>
> I think what you need is a LOE with the following filter:
>
> Tag Type - Label - Equals - CENSNeed - and
> ( Principal 1 - Holding Flag - Equal - Y - or
> Principal 2 - Holding Flag - Equal - Y ) - end
>
> This assumes that the CENSNeed tag has the individuals in the principal 1 or
> Principal 2 fields. Then set up the report output fields to print whatever
> you want from the CENSNeed tags that are selected.
>
> Wendell

This thread: