TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1081045572

From: Richard Cleaveland <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] San Francisco Bay Area TMG User's groups??
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 21:26:41 -0500

At 11:05 AM 4/3/2004 -0800, Robert Marshall wrote:
>Does anyone know of any TMG User's groups in the San Francisco Bay Area?
>Ideally the East Bay around Oakland/Berkeley?

Try emailing . That's the contact for the SF
group we have listed on our site ( - see the bottom of
the home page for a link.

>An as a side note, what typically happens at a User's Group meeting? : -)

See our home page and look at the Meetings link. We have been active since
1998 (the old ROOTS III days). We usually have 30-50 people at our
meetings. Our membership is in excess of 600, so it's clear most members
join for the newsletter.

Personal genealogy at

This thread: