TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1081208730

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Alternate Names
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 18:45:30 -0500

Bob,
I created a name tag for each census year, and use the appropriate name tag
for the census year. So the 1860CEN tag will have a corresponding Name1860
tag. That way I can easily tell what census the name came from and which
years I still need to record. I never have a sentence print for the census
name tags, just use them in the census tags.

Teresa Ghee Elliott
Any information I give that you can't find in your version of TMG 5.1 is
probably due to customization on my part.
For Rutherford County TN Cemeteries www.Rutherfordcemeteries.home-page.org
For TMG sentences
<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/TMG.html>;