TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1081210728

From: "Barbara Hammer" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Tip of the Day - VCF charts
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 20:19:56 -0400

Thanks, Virginia, I was afraid that was the case. I'm not an AOL subscriber so that's why I haven't heard of it before.

Barbara Ferguson Hammer

Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 7:53 PM

Barbara Hammer wrote:
>It reminds me of the pedigree charts that had several generations on it and
along the right >side were spaces to put the numbers for continuation of a
line. I like this as it is not >cluttered and crowded together so you can
actually tell what is what. Thanks for sharing.
>By the way, I noticed it was made using Easy Designer which I have not heard
of before. Is >that a software program that you purchased separately?

Easy Designer is the program that AOL offers at no charge to its members for
'hometown' web sites. I'm assuming it's proprietary to AOL - and probably
designed to be easy to use by novices like me.

Virginia Blakelock