TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1081257058

From: "Ann Carson" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] 5.11. Can I make Repository Reference field any longer?
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 23:10:58 +1000

Sorry Myrnice.

If I create a source then link it to a repository there is a field there
in which I can put the Reference.

Steps are:

1. Open MSL.

2. Select Add - then add details for new source

3. Select Attachment - to link this to a repository

4. The Repository Link Entry Screen has a place to enter the repository
itself and also the Reference no for this source. That is where I run
out of room. I don't seem to be able to use more than 30 characters.

Regards

Ann