TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1081264036

From: "Rae Jean" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] OT-Date base for notes
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 10:07:16 -0500

You might like TreePad. It is not limited and there are several versions.
http://www.treepad.com/

To try the freeware version, go to: http://www.treepad.com/treepadfreeware/
You can organize and print information.

Personally I use it to catalog my library, keep research notes, keep
computer system notes... you get the idea. :-) It requires very little space
on computer.
Rae Jean ... in Tennessee