TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1081299731

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Am I crazy or will this work
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 20:05:44 -0500

Currently my To Do List tags show up in the Person's PV. For an example:

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/tsla.htm

Notice that there are TSLA-TO-DO tags with dates like 1848-1850. Those are
not yet finished, and those are the dates covered by the roll of microfilm.
The ones dated 31 Mar 2004 are completed.

I can choose to print these in a report or not. Right now, I only have a
sentence set up for them in my TABULAR language, so they don't print on any
reports UNLESS I use TABULAR.

Teresa Ghee Elliott

Any information I give that you can't find in your version of TMG 5.1 is
probably due to customization on my part.

For Rutherford County TN Cemeteries www.Rutherfordcemeteries.home-page.org

For TMG sentences

<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/TMG.html>;