TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1081319033

From: "JoAnn L. Gemmrig" <>
Subject: PJC file error Second Post
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 23:23:53 -0700

At 10:07 PM 4/6/04, you wrote:

>TMG-D Digest Volume 04 : Issue 530
>
>Today's Topics:
> #1 PJC file error Second Post ["Carlton Brooks"
> <]
>

>______________________________X-Message: #1
>Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 16:41:04 -0700
>From: "Carlton Brooks" <>
>Subject: PJC file error Second Post
>
>After using v5.11 almost everyday with no problems. I have to now say that I
>have joined the ranks of people with a file problem.
>

>What is my next step.

I had this happen too. It is a Wholly Genes fix. I was told how to fix it
- but, I've never tried it yet and would not like to try to tell anyone
else how to. It is not difficult, it does not damage your data files - you
just can't get into the project.

Call or e-mail Wholly Genes.. Make the subject line: PJC file error
JoAnn