TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1081374011

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Am I crazy or will this work
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 16:43:49 -0500

No, that is almost what I was doing. <G> By using the copyright date, not
only do they sort together at the bottom of the PV, not top, but that also
works as a reminder that of whether the person would be in the book or not.
It is highly doubtful that I would find a person who died in 1940 listed in
a cemetery book copyrighted 1910. <G> The only time I would print these
would be for a research report, and then the dates don't really matter since
it would be for me anyway. (Or my poor mom who works as a free secretary.
<G>)

Teresa Ghee Elliott
Any information I give that you can't find in your version of TMG 5.1 is
probably due to customization on my part.
For Rutherford County TN Cemeteries www.Rutherfordcemeteries.home-page.org
For TMG sentences
<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/TMG.html>;