TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1081379784

From: "Joan Lince" <>
Subject: Importing from UFT to TMG
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 19:16:41 -0400

When I import datasets from UFT to TMG I get lots of unwanted entries in
the Research Log. They all say "Last edited on [date]". I've gotten rid of
all those false Research Log entries in the datasets I've imported so far.
But I have more datasets to import. One of the UFT experts (I've
forgotten which one) on the list said sometime last summer that there's a
way to globally remove these from UFT before doing the import. But I can't
figure out from the UFT manual what to do. I guess my main problem is that I
haven't figured out where this information resides in UFT. So I would
appreciate instructions.
Joan Lince

This thread: